OUR CORE BELIEFS
- We believe that man is a spirit, who has a soul and lives in a body: therefore true education should start from the spirit where his identity is defined.
- We believe that a man’s status in life is a function of his choices (consciously or unconsciously) and that irrespective of where he finds himself, he can change the circumstances of his life for the better.
- We believe in the concept of predestination, which implies everyone has by rights and birth a good future given to him by God that he must realize and attain.
- We believe that there are no such things as learning disabilities. Everyone can learn. The real issue revolves around teaching disability: the inability of a teacher to know people’s learning method. We work to deploy teaching methods unique to the experience of different individuals.
- We believe that WORDS are tools of creation and signs of things known, hence, with appropriate words all of mankind can chart their way into the desired future.